Reflection..

 Soooo... we made it... almost done!!! So we've started filming already and sadly.. we're still editing. In the beginining of the film, you can definitley tell that it's an opening by the black screen in the beginning and the words.. "Presented to you... "The Mission". Then an Approaching shot leading up ton the front of the house which is where my video is taking place in the beginning. You can probably tell my movie is going to be a funny and adventerous film because of the music in the background. For my movie I think I could do a little more with better recording and the sound. And I definitely think that I need to reshoot some parts of my movie but overall I think it was good for my first movie. I used some but not a lot of transitions and the were the dip to black kind of ones. I also need to add upbeat and rock and roll type music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

preproduction

Case study ~ Extraction