Casting Considerations and Choices

 Okay let's be real.. if you were shooting a movie, you would want the most known celeberties to be in it. But sometimes that's not always possible. If I can pick any celebrity to be in my movie it would definitley be Micheal B Jordan as Mighty Mighy and maybe Adam Sandler as Fire Frank. And im not really sure who would actually be Bill (The boss). But in reality I have Keiron as Mighty Mike and Isaiah as Fire Frank but if I would have to be in the movie, I would have to change Bill's character to a female so I can be her and be able to be in the movie. I would love for more of my friends to be in the movie to make it more fun and entertaining since my movie is an action movie and action movies are supposed to look fun and entertaining and make it want veiwers to want more parts to my movie. Hopefully my movie would look very entertaining and my cast choices would make it interesting to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

preproduction

Case study ~ Extraction